The Fine Thread Contouring Therapy
The Fine Thread Contour Therapy is a new, effective and natural method for the rejuvenation and lifting of the face with a non-surgical mode. It not substitutes the plastic surgery, it not ceases the deep wrinkles but you can avoid the load and the risk of the lifting plastic surgery operation. We recommend this therapy for the woman and man between 40-60 years who seek an effective but not surgical method for the rejuvenation of their face. We recommend for those people too who want to prevent the sign of ageing.
The Fine Thread Contour Therapy has several advantages for you
- long lasting effect: 1,5-2 years
- its effect is immediate but the final result can be seen in 6 months
- it is simple, quick, and almost painless, you can work on the next day
- it is safe and effective on the face, on the neck, and on the decolletage
- there is no incision, suture, scar, it can be done in the summer months
- the threads are used in surgery for a long time so there is no unknown effect
- the threads can not be seen during and after the treatment, the risk of complications is minimal
- it can be combined with other rejuvenation methods: botox treatment, fractional carbon dioxide laser treatment, filling with hyaluronic acid
It can be done in the following area
- Marionette lines
- lifting the jowl lines
- tightens the underneath of the chin
- tightens the neck and the decolletage
The mode of action of the Fine Thread Contour Therapy
The blood flow and the collagen production in the dermis increase on the effect of the puncture and the threads, meanwhile the threads absorb. The new collagen bundles increase the volume and the tension of the treated area. The new collagen bundles pull the skin into the right and original position so the wrinkles disappear and the face contour will be youthful.
What type of threads is existing? For what purpose and how can we use it?
The threads are prepared from polidioxanone which is used in surgery for long time as a resorbable thread. The collagen production and lifting effect of the different threads are distinct. Screw threads have strong effect on the collagen production and they have a slight lifting effect. Cog (toothed) threads have small hooks which lift the loose and sagging skin. Its collagen production effect is stronger. The type and the number of the threads depend on the condition of the skin, the treatment area and your need. If you are between 30-40 the screw threads are sufficient. After 40 years the combination of the two types is worth. In the case of the jowl line the lifting effect and the stronger collagen induction effect of the Cog threads is necessary. We lead the threads with a needle into the dermis in different depth. After the withdrawal of the needle the threads remain in the dermis. We draw the Cog threads after the removal of the needle. The treatment time is between 15-30 minutes depending on the number of the threads.
You have to do the followings after the Fine Thread Contour Therapy
- drug intake in the case if herpes labialis
- in the case of pain you have to take paracetamol
- on the day of the treatment you have to relax and you have to cool the treated area and you have to sleep on your back
- on the next day you can clean the face first, and you can use make up from this time
- you have to avoid sun exposure, solarium use, sauna, and exercise to the passing of the swelling
- you have to avoid the hot and spicy foods, the intake of aspirin, vitamin C and E for a week
- you have to gently clean the area, you have not to open too large of your mouth for two weeks
- you have to avoid any kind of cosmetic and dental treatment for two weeks
When and what can you expect after the Fine Thread Contour Therapy?
It has an immediate and a long term (6 months) effects which are influenced by thy type and the number of the threads and the looseness of the skin. The immediate effect is the tightness of the skin and the improvement of the face contour. After the Cog treatment you can see the lifting of the jaw line immediately.
Side effects of the Fine Thread Contour Therapy
Spontaneously disappearing mild pain, sometimes you can feel the threads, asymmetry that needs for correction, swelling, redness, bruising for a couple of days. They are rare and they can easily be treated. They occur more frequently if you take aspirin and in the case of smoking.
In some cases the Fine Thread Contour Therapy is contraindicated
Unreal patient expectations, heavily damaged skin in the case of long term sun exposure or solarium use, smoking, problems in the case of former Fine Thread Contour Therapy, bacterial or viral inflammation, in the case of keloid tendency, anticoagulant therapy, mental disorder, pregnancy
Visit: 20 000 HUF
Screw thread: 5 000 HUF/piece, Cog thread: 15 000 HUF/piece